Throughout the month of January we will be hosting a series of Lunch & Learn style workshops. There never seems to be enough time during the day to get everything done. Our clients are dedicated to growing with their team and schedule regular training sessions with us. But many offices believe they can’t spare people to go to training because there is so much work to be done. So let us come to you. We believe you also can’t neglect training and development. We can’t stress this enough. If you want a strong team, you must committ to developing your talent. Learn at Lunch is a way to get more training done by making the lunch hour multi-tasking.
Benefits Of Learn at Lunch
The biggest benefit of a Learn & Lunch program is that you are able to get more training delivered to your employees.
- A Learn at Lunch program doesn’t make more hours in the day, but it makes better use of the time you have.
- Employees appreciate training, they leave feeling better about the company and better prepared for their jobs.
- In-house employee training saves businesses money on travel expenses
- Improved productivity by reducing the time employees spend away from their desks.
- Lunch and learn training programs are generally more relaxed and less structured than normal corporate training.
Bottom line, a Learn & Lunch program will give you better trained employees who are more motivated.
We have two scheduled Lunch & Learn sessions in January. We have scheduled them for those of you who have expressed interest but work remotely our out of the house. The first session, Success Planning: Achieve Measurable Transformation in 2013, will take place on Thursday, January 10, 2013 from 11:30AM – 1:00PM EST. Our second session, Coaching Clinic: Skills for Leaders, will take place on January 16,2013 from 11:30AM – 1:00PM EST. More information about what each session entails can be found on our events page.
However, the success of a Lunch & Learn really comes from us visiting you and your team during your lunch hour. If you have a space where this would work and you want us to come to your office, we are happy to do so.
We need 5 people registered for any program to run, so please contact us to sign up for an event or schedule a lunch hour when we can bring the training to you!